Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Global Drying

This is a repost of one of my posts from a couple of years ago---since we have been having 100 degree days again, and I have been doing all of my laundry drying outside, I thought I'd republish this collection of global laundry drying pics :)



Global Drying......
voxtheory  Chinatown, San Francisco
My last post on drying laundry led me to have a look around at some of the ways people who don't have yards dry their laundry without a dryer. In many cases, people don't have a choice about whether or not to use their dryers----they simply don't have one. So have a look at this global dry-fest!

flyingsuitcase  Venice, Italy
                                                                
 runran  Rajasthan,  India
gurms   Hong Kong

austinevan     Paris, in the winter!
Wonderlane  Guadalajara, Mexico
Lyndi&Jason  Singapore


nerdcoregirl   Vietnam
fletcherjcm  Tokyo, Japan
 
jgmarcelino   Korea


 edkohler  Croatia
Rachel Strohm  Ghana

1 comment:

  1. I really have a romantic view of laundry between houses ... at the time I think itis so boring to wash.

    ReplyDelete