Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!

image via TheGraphicsFairy



Embrace whimsy. Laugh more. Score big at the thrifts. Spend time outdoors. Dress up more. Do random art projects without worrying how they will come out. Go ahead and do the things you want to do, even if the circumstances aren't perfect. Tell someone how much you appreciate them. Give extra love to your pets. Above all, be gentle on yourselves---its all hard enough as it is, and you must be your own best cheerleader.

Bonne Annee, dear blog friends, and best of luck in 2014!



5 comments:

  1. Perfect! Embrace whimsy should be my year phrase or something. Happy new year, I hope its the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, too! Thanks for the sweet comment. I look forward to reading your blog this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to that Tilda !
    Happy New Year.
    All the best ,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year my darling! And yes, I really really do need to spend more time outdoors and less time with my face pressed to the computer screen

    ReplyDelete