Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thrift Store Therapy---Vintage Christmas Decor

I'm not the biggest Christmas fan---busy stores, crazy traffic and family drama cause me to approach the holidays gingerly. Except where the decorations are concerned! I love the lights of the Christmas season and I adore vintage decorations, like the 70s Santa cookie jar you see above. Here are some more of my recent  decoration finds (all of which are available here):

Satin Sheen Christmas ornaments


love these huge vintage Christmas bulbs!

vintage Dream Pets reindeer---can't believe I found a whole set!
adore the mid century "atomic" snowflakes :)

My Christmas decor is a mixture of vintage kitsch and natural decor---pinecones and the like. And I am crazy about Christmas gnomes! Especially vintage pinecone gnomes.

How do you decorate for the holidays?

Linking up with Thriftasaurus over at SirThriftALot

8 comments:

  1. I love the set of vintage christmas deer :))) I enjoy mostly natural decor for christmas and lots of twinkling lights .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time that I see someone has found that cookie jar, I want it more! Maybe, someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the holidays scores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had my eye on one of those Santa cookie jars forever! I'm heading to a holiday themed antique fair this weekend and fingers crossed, I find one! If not, I'll be visiting your etsy shop :-)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautifully shiny stuff!!! My decor is SHINY. If its related to the holiday and could blind someone if light strikes it the right way I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable finds!
    i haven't decorated my house yet
    but i'm going to do it this week!
    i hope i'll find some cute stuff too!
    xoxo Rose

    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete