Friday, August 2, 2013

Hat Attack---Forest Pheasant


I thought I'd link up with Judith over at Style Crone, whom I have long admired, for her first  HAT ATTACK event! I'm showing a vintage headband of sorts made, in part, of pheasant feathers. I still have a pheasant feather turban from my grandma, and always have loved it, but it never fit my giant head :) When I found this one on Etsy for a mere 6.00, I was sold. It blends into my red hair and almost looks like a part of it. Anyways, I'm glad to see hats are making a come-back these days---stylish women like Judith have been helping their return.
Hats on!!



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous feathery head dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does go perfectly with your hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect with your hair color!

    So happy to join in the Hat Attack ~

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda, the feather headband is gorgeous on you. It looks perfect with your hair and I love your blog. Thank you so much for linking up with Hat Attack. Hats On!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful headband. It does go beautifully with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This feathery confection seems like it was made for you. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete