Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thrift Store Therapy---Earring Holder


I've been getting into wearing small studs lately. They are usually scattered all over my dresser in disarray. That is, until I found this spectacular vintage cat earring holder at the Salvation Army thrift store! Couldn't be cuter!





If you want to see my tutorial on making the mother of pearl button studs shown above, go here.
Or, if you'd like me to make you a pair see here.

I am linking up with YoungHeart for the Weekly Thrift :)

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! Thank you so much for lining up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember having organizers like this when I was a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those, too! I think the one I had as a kid was all gold (toned). Very cool find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your the mother of pearl button studs tutorial is very easy to follow and the I really like the end results.

    ReplyDelete