Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Officially addicted to pixie shoes. No, not Pixie Stix, pixie SHOES! I'm sure, dear viewers, that like me, you may have several areas of collecting---this is one of my  ongoing collecting areas and I just got two new shoes, one yellow and one grey.  It all started with a small brown pixie shoe that lived on the window sill of my Grandma's kitchen for many years until it came to me after she passed away. I was entranced with it as a child.  These ceramic shoes were used to root cuttings from plants, and I can remember Grandma putting avocado pits in them as well. Its a great collecting area because these little shoes are generally still cheap!!    

Some pixie shoes even come with pixies on them! Bonus!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny the odd things we become obsessed with? Your collection is so adorable!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessa, I'll bet a lot of people start collecting things because it reminds them of Grandma or a house they lived in as a child. Sweet nostalgia :)

    ReplyDelete